Recent content by IowaTarHeel

  1. IowaTarHeel

    Anyone been to Mackinac Island?

    I went to Mackinac about ten years ago, for five days. No motor vehicles except emergency stuff like fire engines. I took a great buggy ride around the island, pulled by magnificent draft horses. I've always loved those animals, so huge and powerful. Mostly we just ate and walked. The food...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade