Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas
Recent content by IowaHawkeyes1989
Members
IowaHawkeyes1989
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
The day this series ends will be a glorious day.
Neither Iowa or isu is ever making a run deep for a championship so this game is strictly for the bragging rights. This is a game the whole state gets together for. Iowa vs Isu should play in every sport every year
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #45
Sep 14, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
You have got to be able to get 2 yds or less when needed. Multiple times this game Iowa hasn’t been able to and it’s hurt.
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,387
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
Campbell had his moments that annoyed me but I can’t remember his teams being so dirty
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,364
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
If only Iowa had a good #2 rb…..
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,348
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
Isu defense is looking gassed, missing tackles, not as quick in the 4th.
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,321
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
I assumed you’d put the run it back for a pick 6 part together yourself, guess not
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,285
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
Nah Iowa Buff is snagging a tipped pass to seal it
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,256
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
Well that’s KF puss for ya. At home, you need minimal yards, nah kick it
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,242
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
Can’t blame the refs here, as a play you know where the sideline is, don’t run on it
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,223
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
Running Hank, a bold strategy
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,205
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
Iowa makes everything so much more difficult in the passing game
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,200
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
You can dog on the run game but the box is stacked, they’re bringing guys all over. Just daring Iowa to turn this into a pass game and they won’t
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,162
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
Kf has no urgency ever for his teams. Just the same tired slow offense, field position, play not to lose even when already losing
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,131
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
This is just a pretty bad game overall from both sides.
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,101
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
*****Iowa St vs Iowa Game Thread*****
O line is weak
IowaHawkeyes1989
Post #1,093
Sep 12, 2026
Forum:
Iowa Football
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
02
On3 Football
First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
03
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
04
On3 Football
Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
05
On3 Football
Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas
Members
IowaHawkeyes1989
Top
Bottom