Recent content by iowahawkeye11

  1. I

    I knew it would be bad but....

    Heupel to Michigan. Frost back to UCF... Nebby goes after Urban. Book it Eek
  2. I

    There are moral victories

    “Iowa sucks” Winking
  3. I

    I knew it would be bad but....

    Frosty back to UCF....
  4. I

    There are moral victories

    Frosty back to UCF.....
  5. I

    Recruits watching a BLOWOUT

    Embarrassing....
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back