Recent content by IowaFansR_Buffoons

  1. I

    BIG ten baseball tourney thread

    Are they making a run in the “losers” bracket? If so, that makes sense.
  2. I

    BIG ten baseball tourney thread

    Me. My “Iowa fans are buffoons” T-shirt didn’t seem relevant after Iowa was eliminated on day one of tourney….
  3. I

    BIG ten baseball tourney thread

    I’d like to be more gracious, but most of that fan base were poor sports as losers and have been as winners as well.
  4. I

    BIG ten baseball tourney thread

    Root against iowa in every way every chance that comes along, iowa has the worst fans in college sports.
  5. I

    BIG ten baseball tourney thread

    Damn dude, why do you have to insult morons by comparing them to Iowa trash??
  6. I

    No more balloons - a tradition dies

    Waving at sick kids while postering for as much attention as possible would be a better tradition, but unfortunately the attention whores in Iowa City jumped on that one.
  7. I

    No more balloons - a tradition dies

    This is huge news on hawkeyereport…they can’t get enough of husker football.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation's No. 1 running back