Recent content by IOWAED

  1. I

    Talia Goodman had articles about Gigi Battle and Palmer visiting tOSU

    Talia Goodman had articles about Gigi Battle and Palmer visiting tOSU
  2. I

    2027 Recruiting

    yes, will play this coming season
  3. I

    2027 Recruiting

    Five Star Syd Mobley to Ohio State, re class to 2026. League just got stronger.
  4. I

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    some good guards listed on the On3 site
  5. I

    *****Iowa vs UCLA 🏆 Game Thread*****

    UCLA beat OSU by 7pts and ten points, OSU is to short to compete with the trees.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set