Recent content by IowaAnesthesia

  1. I

    STORY: Iowa women add high-powered replacement for Kennedy Blades

    Great article Tanner! She seems like a great addition to slot in at 160. Any other insight about who may be coming in to those last couple roster spots?
  2. I

    BREAKING NEWS: Kennedy Blades to forgo final year of eligibility

    Hey Tanner, any update on recruiting? Seems like ISU is picking up some steam on the 27 class for good reason. Obviously they are gonna get a lot of news because the visits are just beginning for that program. Bouzakis sounds like a foundational recruit for that program potentially.
  3. I

    BREAKING NEWS: Kennedy Blades to forgo final year of eligibility

    Tanner any insight when we will know the schedule? Wrestling schedule release is getting later and later seemingly.
  4. I

    BREAKING NEWS: Kennedy Blades to forgo final year of eligibility

    Great article! As far as talent in the portal, doesn’t seem there is much at 160 range but maybe they have another plan? I wonder if Jasmine Robinson is an option.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Cody Campbell responds to Arkansas booster John Tyson's chicken, oil comments: 'Football is still football'
  5. 05 On3 Football Dave Portnoy has no 'buyer's remorse' about Bryce Underwood: 'Certainly can't blame it all on him'