Recent content by InTheIttaBenaHotSun

  1. I

    10 Most Beautiful College Campuses in America

    No but 70% of Ark is. Fayetteville is located in the 30% that isn't. There are plenty of gators in that state too.
  2. I

    The hype on Kamario Taylor is growing BIGTIME

    I thought Collier was built more like KT's uncle Omar Conner. And had a similar game to Conner too. An athlete playing QB that could sling it but didn't have consistent accuracy.
  3. I

    Vanderbilt!

    17 Vandy with a rusty anchor
  4. I

    Battle for the Golden Egg on the pitch

    Yeah...that's why I didn't call it the Egg Bowl.
  5. I

    Battle for the Golden Egg on the pitch

    Harris with a long goal to the top left corner....3-1 STATE
  6. I

    Battle for the Golden Egg on the pitch

    Katie Ann Shepard with a banger in the top left corner.
  7. I

    Battle for the Golden Egg on the pitch

    STATE leads 1-nil. Great goal scored on a looping header off a long pass.
  8. I

    Where were you

    That 1st attempt was Feb/March of '93. I had just graduated from STATE and took a job with Ryder Logistics. Was down in Miami at Corp HQ, for new hire orientation. Waiting to catch my flight back to Little Rock, the news feed on the terminal tv said a bomb, loaded in an Ryder moving van, had...
  9. I

    Where were you

    I was in Mobile at the Alabama Turfgrass Conference.
  10. I

    Wards in Starkville

    I eat at Buddy's Frostop in Destrehan from time to time. Didn't care for it much when I moved down but in 3 yrs it's grown on me. Really good crinkle cut fries.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
  5. 05 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more