Recent content by InTheBlood45

  1. I

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 1

    Rutgers
  2. I

    OT: Hawk Baseball finishes strong in Des Moines; I went to Thursday's game and it was great; Alivo can sling it

    I havent seen an Iowa game all year after getting rid of btn+. I just saw the dumbest double play decision making by iowas shortstop though.
  3. I

    *****Virginia vs Iowa NCAAT Game Thread*****

    quit using heiden to screen, gonna get another cheap one
  4. I

    *****Virginia vs Iowa NCAAT Game Thread*****

    TCU also looked horrible last night
  5. I

    Big 10 PBP

    This is why wrestling sucks to watch anymore. Official stall calls and reviews.
  6. I

    Women's NCAA Championships hub - preview/thread (and more)

    Looking like the men. Get a lead, run away, lose lead late, do nothing. And all their knees are wrapped and taped.
  7. I

    ***Iowa HS Girls State Basketball Tournament***

    Agree, williams from Ankeny looks better in this game.
  8. I

    raf tonight

    UFC guy throwing knees and punches at end of match. Looked like it was planned to me, all his fans in the stands on the mat fighting right away.
  9. I

    Dreshaun Ross - Iowa guy

    The kid he wrestled looked like he might have weighed 190.
  10. I

    *****Iowa vs Nebraska Game Thread*****

    Levin stealing Deal minutes. She gone.
  11. I

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Good win. Addie Deal is for real!
  12. I

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Sucks to be nervous up 17 with 2:30 to go
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jeff Capel reveals opinion on capping player earnings via Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 5