Recent content by Insurance Junkie

  1. I

    NICK RICHARDS officially back (per his IG)

    Great comment It means that our fans love to make smarta** comments to our players regarding their life decisions. See additional poster above that told him to get in the gym and weight room.
  2. I

    Juzang has committed

    All I can say is thanks Rupp for the info. I will be just as happy if he picks UK in spite of the advance info. Kid still has his moment for those that supported him. I hope you are 100% correct and you tell all the haters to eat it. But something tells me you won’t which will be all the better.
  3. I

    No one I rather have than Cal

    You sure are about change. Probably Hope and Change kinda guy, right?
  4. I

    Quit Complaining About Cal

    So who is your next replacement for him then? Can’t wait to hear it.
  5. I

    Quit Complaining About Cal

    No doubt. We the hell are we going to replace him with??
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment