Recent content by inspiteofourselves

  1. I

    FLO HS Rankings - Northern Iowa has 2 in the top 10 P4P...

    If Deluca stays healthy I think he's a 4X AA
  2. I

    Recruiting….

    NATO Potato who gives a phuck
  3. I

    Big Ten Wrestling Championships move to neutral site

    you forgot cedar falls and the quad cities.
  4. I

    Big Ten Wrestling Championships move to neutral site

    If they would have kept with the so called rotation, when would have Iowa been up to host?
  5. I

    Ranking Series #4 - Budapest

    I talked to Real at NCAAs this year and he told me he plans on moving back to Iowa City area after this cycle. He wasn't sure if he would continue to wrestle or not.
  6. I

    Iowa vs UNI

    UNI will sneak out a W or 2.
  7. I

    Recruiting….

    Nudes before noon should be a thing, like back in the day "don't mind the gap" or "side boob Sundays" what platform did that? The onion or chive or something like that. What was the awesome show about guy stuff that started and ended with women in bikini's jumping on trampolines? The Man Show, I...
  8. I

    Next Years Lineup

    Exactly a guy like Caleb Henson would not have redshirted last year if he knew he would get an extra year.
  9. I

    Next Years Lineup

    With the new 5 for 5 rule does Nasir get another year in the line up if he wishes? If so wouldn't that mean everyone but Williams would be back for the 27/28 season? We could slot in one of the 2027 recruits(Bachman) at 49/57 whichever Block is not at.
  10. I

    Next Years Lineup

    The kids in my area are/were taking 8th grade twice with the 2nd year being "home school" now that 8th graders can compete in varsity sports here in Iowa you will be seeing this done in 7th grade.
  11. I

    Any Word On Kueter And Spring Football?

    I agree it's unlikely he wins it the next 2 seasons but I don't think it would be crazy if he won the next 2 titles, unlikely-yes, crazy-no. He's going to be pre season ranked #1 and without training for football or world championships in the off season I'm hoping he can re-set, get healthy and...
  12. I

    Next Years Lineup

    Kids are doing it more and more. I live in SE Iowa and there are multiple kids doing it in this region.
  13. I

    Next Years Lineup

    I tend to agree with you. I let wrestlestat sway my ranking there. I think they have him at #2 or something crazy. He should probably be closer to 20 than 10. I'm going to edit him down a few spots
  14. I

    Next Years Lineup

    Yes, I'd have him in the 15 range. Red shirt freshman coming off a injury and didn't compete last year. I think thats fair.
  15. I

    Any Word On Kueter And Spring Football?

    People doubting BK must forget just how good he was in HS and at age level competitions. He's a 2X AA in 2 tries while being banged up both seasons and undersized. He's only going to get better with added size and better health. It's not crazy by any means to think he will finish his career a 2X...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win