Recent content by INSIDERINFORMATION69

  1. I

    Question regarding all time wins.

    INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED>>>> RESULTS TO FOLLOW BELOW ALL WINS THAT ARE/WILL BE VACATED; WILL RESULT IN KANSAS HAVING LESS WINS<<<<<<
  2. I

    Question regarding all time wins.

    I'M ON THE CASE. I WILL CIRCLE BACK ONCE INVESTIGATION IS COMPLETE
  3. I

    UNC has had 5 different coaches reach the title game

    I HAVE FINISHED INVESTIGATING. THIS IS NOT ACCURATE
  4. I

    Kwame Evans Jr

    We know... google has no information either :D
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit