Recent content by InSeekOfANational

  1. I

    Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

    Still suck...........and guess what..........still suck
  2. I

    UK vs. Duke 2016-2017 (player breakdown)

    Allen v. Briscoe (Allen PUSHes Briscoe in the first minute and refs will call T on Briscoe for saying Allen pushed him) Advantage - Allen
  3. I

    I heard we may get Bolden after all

    It's true! Cal is also looking at the Cavs job when Lue gets fired. Done deal.
  4. I

    Bolden to announce & sign Thursday

    No harm done. [smoke]
  5. I

    Bolden to announce & sign Thursday

    Is there a particular time for the announcement? Finally found it, was going to delete but thought there might be more idiots out there. The time says 2:30PM. http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-basketball-men/article77943312.html
  6. I

    Where do the UK sports rank in your heart?

    Basketball Football ummmm .... hockey?
  7. I

    Tyler Ulis Appreciation Thread

    Great player that knew how to guide a team. Loved watching this kid play and he will be missed! Good luck Tyler.
  8. I

    New SEC coaches

    Some coaches can't develop like other coaches can. If your a big time recruit and want to get ready for the NBA, there are a few coaches that have a good track record doing that. Johnny Jones is not on that list.
  9. I

    coach calipari........

    :chairshot:.........
  10. I

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Even if we lose, you guys are pathetic in your support. Cats are still our team.
  11. I

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Are you kidding me......
  12. I

    Feeling very confident going into the second half.

    Murray and Willis will both get hot next half. We got this!!! Go CATS!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias