Recent content by InGregITrust

  1. I

    OT: Mr Belding has passed at the age of 75

    Oh man, gotta be 2002-2003 ish
  2. I

    OT: Mr Belding has passed at the age of 75

    Here's Mr. Belding hanging out at the Olive Branch right here in New Brunswick. Him and Screech (RIP) did a talk at the College Ave Student Center and Screech left town right afterwards. Not Dennis Haskins! He hung out all night and even partied with us after closing. It was surreal.
  3. I

    Rate Bowl: Rutgers Watch Parties Thread

    OB and Tavern on George
  4. I

    Anyone cash in their free Shake Shack shake from last night?

    Got the email! They clarified it now…must spend a buck and no rest areas. Still a great deal! Thanks St Peters!
  5. I

    Anyone cash in their free Shake Shack shake from last night?

    Said the same thing to me! So I asked for the manager! Got my free shakes for free. Told them $1 is fine but she wanted $4! (Separate transaction for each!). Hahaha my kids got a kick out of it as I never ask to speak to a manager….!
  6. I

    So who is staying up to 3am Friday?

    We'll be open - but no selling after 2am!
  7. I

    Watch party for Va Tech?

    Of course!!!!
  8. I

    OT: Big Heatwave/EDIT: Debbie passes well to west but band of showers and squall line and tornado watch to get thru

    True story about the island - I was in South Seaside Park yesterday - Toms River was 99 degrees and on the beach it was COLD...probably low 70's with constant wind....and so cold that we needed to leave. It was like nature's air conditioning with a south wind blowing cold water/wind over the...
  9. I

    OT: Cyprus

    That’s where we have our place - right in middle of city. You should go! It’s an interesting place and certainly the people/food are worth the trip.
  10. I

    OT: Cyprus

    My wife’s family is from Cyprus and we have property there and also visit every few years. The country has a complicated recent history with the Turkish invasion in the 1970/s. The banks were going to collapse a few years ago and the Russian oligarch money saved them. (My opinion) So...
  11. I

    Bars/ Restaurants open early Saturday?

    Olive Branch will be open early!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida