Recent content by InfoMan26

  1. I

    Harding @ Berry

    You never know what will happen in rival games when the teams are about the same level....but I can respect your prediction
  2. I

    West Rowan

    Understood. That being said, as far as I know they haven't picked up many notable transfers.
  3. I

    West Rowan

    I don't know who's moving in their zone....not much up that way lol
  4. I

    West Rowan

    Most of their best players are juniors currently
  5. I

    West Rowan at South Rowan

  6. I

    Concord

    It's a good senior group and they're bought into who they are as a team. They can't be taken lightly.
  7. I

    Concord

    Concord isn't in the growth areas of the county so they don't get a ton of young athletes in their zone. That being said, they were a 2nd round playoff team last season. It's a down year, but everyone has gone through it at some point.
  8. I

    This board is boring without Nepsey

    He's doing fine, by the way. Think he may be back if the Mavericks beat WC. Lol
  9. I

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 5

    When you see them live you would understand
  10. I

    NW Cabarrus vs South Rowan

    South Rowan is a tough, throwback, much improved team this season.
  11. I

    A.L. Brown(3-0) @ Harding(1-2) WK5

    Speaking for the stadium facilities, thankfully they're in the approved CMS Bond so in the near future that will finally be fixed. It was their first home game too, but that operation should definitely be better.
  12. I

    East Forsyth@Mooresville

    Where are the 336 friends? Back into hiding?
  13. I

    Carrollton ( GA) vs West Charlotte 9/18

    Experience for the kids is great. Usually a team like Carrollton will cover expenses and give a portion of the gate, for taking on the challenge. So West Charlotte makes some money out of it, challenges themselves, and gives those kids a great experience they won't forget.
  14. I

    Thursday night Varsity scores for 7A/8A 9/10

    Major upset. All credit to Myers Park, they were down 25-7
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury