Recent content by infantrycat

  1. I

    Who?!?! Matt Jones! Hosting First Take this coming Friday

    I believe Stephen A will still be on vacation
  2. I

    Do you Kill it or do you Crush it?

    what does this mean
  3. I

    Do you Kill it or do you Crush it?

    I tactically annihilate it
  4. I

    Bolden....

    I believe he make up his mind Sunday on mothers day..and gives mom what she wants.
  5. I

    Luke Walton to the Lakers...Another Cal rumor dies

    How many NBA jobs is he going to turn down before those ESPN idiots realize he loves it here and isn't going anywhere? He turned down the chance to coach AD again, Demarcus and King James..In my opinion Coach Cal is not leaving UK to become the coach anywhere else.
  6. I

    Nike Summit thread

    Ferguson is the missing piece we need. Wow that kid can shoot.
  7. I

    Let's Ball

    That's weird I watched it yesterday on netflix, and now it's gone. Just like the other person said it's now on hulu
  8. I

    Let's Ball

  9. I

    Disappointed for our Women's team

    Did anyone notice that big Bertha was not hanging..and yes I wis the lady cats could get over this hump.
  10. I

    Clappy bleeding from head

    He will be bleeding out of his *** after Saturday when we break our foot off in it
  11. I

    ESPN - Time Warner - Louisville

    Mine just came back on... Is everybody else still having issues
  12. I

    ESPN - Time Warner - Louisville

    I bought a Roku and download the ESPN app for times like this... I don't know why I have stupid Time Warner Cable
  13. I

    Nashville Roll Call

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game