Recent content by indianascout1991

  1. I

    The NCAA will never allow Calipari to win another title

    Not this hick. I actually prefer the every-so-often match up in the tournament as opposed to playing every year. I get it...you don't want to come to Bloomington...I as a fan don't want to go to Lexington...ever. Seems fair...
  2. I

    The NCAA will never allow Calipari to win another title

    If you say so. You can't beat us in Bloomington and you can't beat us in Des Moines, I would think you might want to mix in a home and home where you might have a shot every other year...although I guess we will never know.
  3. I

    The NCAA will never allow Calipari to win another title

    Promise? Please, please don't ever come back. All of us in Bloomington will be grateful if your hopes are realized!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate eviscerates Lincoln Riley following USC's loss to Oregon: 'He will not get that thing back'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Overtime Elite Pro Day: Beckham Black, Cayden Daughtry headline the day's top performers