Recent content by IndianaHawk98

  1. I

    Recruiting….

    Wish he took another shot at Anderson and avenge that loss at Elite 8. You think Joey will be a good size 174? Or where do you see his weight projection at?
  2. I

    Recruiting….

    Saw that Borge is seeded #2 at 132. Which I’m shocked, is he projected at 141 in college or 133? He seems like he’d be a huge 133.
  3. I

    Recruiting….

    Out of all the recruits in 2028, who do we have a best shot with? Or, who do you think we should target that fits our lineup needs and would do good here?
  4. I

    Recruiting….

    Are there any that we have a good shot with? Or some heavy leans or ties with us ?
  5. I

    Recruiting….

    Really hope we heavily recruit the guys you mentioned. If we don’t get at least 3 of those guys, the gap will continue to widen.
  6. I

    Recruiting….

  7. I

    Recruiting….

    Don’t know if anyone saw WNO; but, that Paul Kenny and Grey Burnett match was not reassuring… the gap has widen a lot between those two. At one point, Kenny beat him and the script has flipped greatly. Is Kenny not big enough for 133? Are there any concerns? Sammy Sanchez looked really good…
  8. I

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Lmao, buddy go back to your own board then 😂 honestly weird how you guys continue to leave your jerk circle to come and prance over here lol.
  9. I

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Good troll, lol. I’m not talking about Bob, look at the guy you replied to, who is the one that accused PSU of cheating. He’s an ISU fan.
  10. I

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    That dude you mentioned is not an Iowa fan you jabronie, he comes on here like the rest of you fanboys from PSU.
  11. I

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Someone on here kept speculating that Justus Heeg was training a lot with Perry and he was a heavy ISU lean. Does this mean ISU’s chances to land him have lessened 😉 We do need a 174 or 184 3 years from now! I wonder how Warner will help recruiting in Illinois.
  12. I

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Also, one of the penalties served to ISU was Disassociation from the booster for two years. Does this mean that Perry has to leave?
  13. I

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Embarrassing and funny, as if Dresser and Metcalf didn’t know what was happening behind the scenes 😂 So, I suppose and hope Perry will be held responsible and not speak to highschool recruits and college students. But that take is as comical as the staff throwing Perry under the bus and ‘not...
  14. I

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Crazy, they give out medical like candy. Don’t know how a lot of guys get them, especially Doucet, Paddy, and many more. VV missed the entire year and had surgery. Crazy. Wish VV the best, let’s see if Estrada or anyone else is ready to make impact…
  15. I

    Recruiting….

    Appreciate the update! @GableBeer I wonder why Freddy isn’t wrestling.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida