Recent content by Ind2

  1. I

    My State Tournament Predictions For Class 1 Boys

    B1 Franklin 48 A2 Northumberland 61 A1 Lancaster 65 B2 Altavista 57 C1 George Wythe 80 D2 Chilhowie 63 D1 Patrick Henry 65 C2 Parry McCluer 57 A1 - Lancaster 54 A2- Northumberland 58 Northumberland won’t have horrific shooting night this time C1 George Wythe 75 D1 Patrick Henry...
  2. I

    Region A Predictions

  3. I

    Boys region A standings

    Yes saw that didn’t have those scores posted on r school
  4. I

    Boys region A standings

    Essex def colonial beach 71-46 Essex is locked at 7 more and likely will face #2 Middlesex . West Point now locked at 8 seed will face Northumberland first round
  5. I

    Boys region A standings

    single a victories are 7 points as double a worth 8 and triple a worth 9 etc you lose to a single a you received 0 points lose to a 2A received 2 points 3A 4 and etc. for ex K&Q is at 53 total points with only single A victories and 4 points from 2 KW losses ,you divide that with number of...
  6. I

    Boys region A standings

  7. I

    Girls Region A Standings

  8. I

    Power Points or Rankings???

    This is what I have so far Region A not sure if Chincoteague eligible this season? If so they are in the 6th spot (5-10) 3.92 (per rschool) 1. Lancaster 17-2 (6.74) 2.Northampton (15-6) (5.57) 3.Middlesex (14-4) (5.50) 4.Westmoreland (11-7) (4.83) 5. Northumberland (11-6) (4.59) 6. Charles city...
  9. I

    Northumberland Markiel Cockrell

  10. I

    1A Football Race

    It’s a quality win when it comes to power points
  11. I

    1A Football Race

    But then you gotta add Northumberland win against a 2A Bruton who has 5 wins in the season. Plus didn’t help that K&Q in the tidewater
  12. I

    1A Football Race

    The beauty of PowerPoints Northumberland schedule was harder then K&Q it’s all about Ryder points and who you beat. K&Q has not have 1 good quality win outside the Northumberland game back In week 3
  13. I

    1A Football Race

    1. Essex 2. Northumberland 3.King & Queen 4. West Point 5. Westmoreland 6. Rappahannock 7. Northampton 8. CB * Northumberland will jump to the 2 seed
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: SMU has moved into the driver's seat for blue-chip EDGE -- and a decision is nearing