Recent content by Incyder

  1. I

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    What was Rocco’s record vs the hawkeye?
  2. I

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Lol, Campbell lost very head scratching games every year at ISU. Colorado & Arizona State last year for example…. Mouser was just as disliked at ISU as he will be with you guys. Way over his head.
  3. I

    2026 Recruiting Thread

    Eli Rasheed DL & Deon Broomfield DB’s are 2 rising stars. Will miss those 2 the most. Taylor Mouser was pretty average as a play caller. John Heacock, DC was probably the best assistant coach in ISU history. He was rumored to be retiring each of the last 2 years.
  4. I

    2026 Recruiting Thread

    He never played for ISU. Left the team in October.
  5. I

    New coach

    I’ve heard both ways in the last 30 minutes. Will know for sure tomorrow.
  6. I

    New coach

    Chatter around Ames is that he had an $11M+ offer, but is staying put. PSU officials in Ames tonight.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat McAfee announces one million dollar donation to University of Iowa Health Care Stead Family Children's Hospital.
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building