Recent content by incREDulous

  1. I

    Thank god our athletic director...

    Big boy up. It’s in you somewhere. Find it.
  2. I

    Thank god our athletic director...

    Mitch nailed this one. To say anything else is just sour grapes and a simple matter of not wanting to admit you were wrong. Big boy up and give the guy his dues.
  3. I

    $4million already pledged for NIL

    Put that extra 5.5 million you were going to pay Hurley per year into NIL. Make sure Pope can get it done.
  4. I

    Is there a coach..

    That last sentence of yours is spot on. They just want another loudmouth like Pitino and Cal.
  5. I

    Dick gabriel wants rick barnes

    He would definitely be the best cultural fit of any names mentioned and he would win big here.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion