Recent content by Incognito1975

  1. I

    Grimsley at East Forsyth

    Grimsley’s only regular season test will be Varina.
  2. I

    Reidsville @ gw Danville

    Penalties, injuries, and kick the PAT’s cost Reidsville the game.
  3. I

    July 1 and count down to HS football

    I miss it already I retired in 2025 from teaching/coaching and my son graduated in 2025 😞
  4. I

    Guilford County off-season news

    Heard about the kid going to EF. Haven’t heard of anyone else especially NG.
  5. I

    Guilford County off-season news

    In Guilford County certain schools can get the transfers because of the "academic programs". This is always a loop hole that they can use. That's how they get transfers to come without moving into their zone. NW Guilford really doesn't have any "academic program" to draw students there.
  6. I

    Grimsley vs Rolesville 4a Title

    They played conservative last week in the 1st half and opened things up the 2nd half.
  7. I

    Grimsley vs Rolesville 4a Title

    This game might be over at halftime. Rolesville can’t stop Grimsley’s offense and defensively they aren’t tackling.
  8. I

    Grimsley vs Rolesville 4a Title

    I pick Grimsley by two TD’s or more.
  9. I

    Grimsley vs Hough 12/6 Rd 4

    Bottom line the game is played on the field not on paper! It’s going to be a great game and may the best team win!
  10. I

    2-0 Reagan @ 2-0 Grimsley

    I think it’s i on X that the QB is out for the year with an ACL injury. Is this true?
  11. I

    Guilford County transfers

    He’s at West Forsyth.
  12. I

    Reidsville Portal

    He probably reclassified since he’s coming from HP Christian. How much experience does he have playing QB?
  13. I

    Ragsdale Vacancy

    https://greensborosports.com/2024/05/02/official-statement-release-on-antwon-stevenson-appointed-as-the-new-head-football-coach-at-ragsdale-high-school/ Comments here might give some more insight.
  14. I

    Grimsley 5 Star QB Brandon Faison is the #1 overall recruit in the Class of 2026 per 247sports

    I’m pretty sure that he went to SE Guilford MS so I assume that he should have gone to SE High.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion