Recent content by In!

  1. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    That might be Zimmerman fast if anyone remembers that speed demon! Excellent!
  2. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    What network carried the pro game?
  3. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    Need I say it!?! Sorry to be silly… Thanks for this Airball!
  4. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    I hope she returns and it motivates the heck out of UNC.
  5. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    Was it on ESPNU? Have to see if my pre-set recording setup worked. Thanks!
  6. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    I should probably just keep my mouth shut on the details of this topic. Christina appears to have recognized that particular coach’s value/expertise and utilizes said coach carefully as I hear it. It started back with one of YJS’s best performing teams with quite a few D1 players. Two of our...
  7. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    👍 I know Christina and have 1 of my favorite coaches in club there. Glad it’s been good for the kids. Second goalie Heels have recruited from YJS as you probably know. Good luck to your daughter! 👏😎
  8. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    Yellow Jackets (South)?
  9. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    Kinda wishing there were a keeper in NC’s list. Have we recruited one in this class? 27 commit maybe? Thx knowledgeable people!
  10. In!

    UNC Finishes One Win Shy of National Title Repeat, Falls 14-11 to Northwestern

    Officials are like they are in basketball, think they have to “let them play,” but then decide not to inconsistently. It’s awful. They called flops fouls both ways but NW flops a lot more. Thy called zero cross-checks/pushes inside the 8m except for 1 of Kate Levy’s drives. The called only 1...
  11. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    It’s almost like we never recovered from the national anthem. :0 😂🙄
  12. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    Yes, they did early in the game. I don’t remember much of the second half. Not the same game. Cant disagree more.
  13. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    I’m not a big zone fan but NW played it very well today and we got impatient while 3 seconds was pretty much ignored as officials think it’s a disservice to the game to call it too much, failing to implement the rules. And I’m not hoping UNC changes defensive philosophy and goes predominantly...
  14. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    I see we slid earlier in the game today 👏. Cant wait to see how we play NW/MT. We seem to have adjusted a bit to the better imo. very patient on offense today and, well, I have not looked at the statistics, we have not turned it over much as a middle of the third quarter. And Patillo’s...
  15. In!

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    15-11 Hopkins is tired and shows the nearly universal weakness at scramble and fast breaks situations twice. Game over. NW the better team but I am stupefied by how few teams can handle such well, and certainly not consistently. Drives me nuts…. Still grumpy apparently other than fact we are 2...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set