Recent content by imissplatinumplus

  1. I

    HumpDay: Forecast looks wet................vnsfw

    Hunker Down and good luck for all the Florida Folks Hail STATE! Hail STATE!
  2. I

    TGIF: MissPlatinum loves the cool Fall weather.......Vnsfw

    Cool Weather makes everything better!!!! Big rebound tomorrow. We run it up!! State 52 - BG 17 Hail STATE! Hail STATE!
  3. I

    TGIF: Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie and File Gumbo.........Vnsfw

    Will Rogers and our D line will be the difference in game State 31 - LSu 24 Hail STATE! Hail STATE!
  4. I

    TGIF: Wildcats and Biel Gifs..................vnsfw

    Our Defense is the difference Saturday Night. State 38- Zona 10 Hail STATE! Hail STATE! Could Not find anymore "quality" Arizona content So just good ole TNA to follow......
  5. I

    HumpDay: Strap In............nsfw

    Its gonna be a long wait til Saturday Night!!! Hail STATE! Hail STATE!
  6. I

    TGIF: The Friday Memphis Thread...............vnsfw

    The Refs cant win them all Gonna be a fun day See yall in the Junction!!!! State 38 Memphis 13 Hail STATE! Hail STATE!
  7. I

    HumpDay: Best HOT Wings?................vnsfw

    I need some new Wing suggestions. Restaurant, sauce, recipes etc... Any new spots in the greater central Mississippi area that I need to try? Hail STATE! Hail STATE!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set