Recent content by IMC Cat

  1. I

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Colorado

    Glad to see the reserves in after that Turner injury
  2. I

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. South Dakota State

    He got a knee to the top of his head, compressing downward into spine
  3. I

    Same story every game

    Collins will not be on the hot seat next year, don't be rediculous.
  4. I

    Bowl possibilities

    Yep, Rate Bowl is essentially "on the clock" and choosing between NU and Minnesota. Hoping they choose us. Bowl games vs MAC teams offer no upside
  5. I

    NU vs. UVA Game Thread

    I really hate when NCAA teams take on 25 year old Euros who have played professionally for years
  6. I

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. DePaul

    ... Does a Mullins and West backcourt make sense right now??
  7. I

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. DePaul

    Gelo is giving us some good minutes
  8. I

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. DePaul

    Our freshman are shooting a combined 1-9
  9. I

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. DePaul

    I will never tire of watching Martinelli go into his bag of tricks
  10. I

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. DePaul

    this is the first game I’ve watched this season, and it's early, but I must say I’m not too impressed with Reid. He plays fast but seemingly out of control tonight.
  11. I

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. DePaul

    To be fair, they do resemble each other
  12. I

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. No. 19 USC

    they run a draw play on third and long. Clearly setting up a fourth down call. And yet they seemingly don’t have the play already??
  13. I

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. No. 19 USC

    when the team misses a bowl game, I’m gonna remember that play
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate
  5. 05 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 5