Recent content by imabluesfan

  1. I

    Staunton "Storms" By Riverheads in Extra Inning Thriller

    Like a Stephen King book every post
  2. I

    Riverheads gets back on winning track at Parry McCluer

    PM fan here obviously. No help from the umpires needed. Riverheads is a well rounded team. They will make it deep into state play maybe even win it all.
  3. I

    CONGRATULATIONS Coach Mark Wheeler

    PM will lose quite a bit this coming year. If he likes to pass as much as I heard he does, he better develop a qb quick fast and in a hurry. Hopefully an "outsider" coming in will work better than the last one many years ago. I think he lasted 2 years if that. I have friends that know Baker and...
  4. I

    CONGRATULATIONS Coach Mark Wheeler

    Im sure you have a resume better than his correct?
  5. I

    CONGRATULATIONS Coach Mark Wheeler

    Hopefully we get someone in there who the kids like playing for and will do something different than a 44 dive every other play.
  6. I

    My State Tournament Predictions

    Good point Mike
  7. I

    PM v Auburn

    PM 36 Auburn 35
  8. I

    PM v Auburn

  9. I

    Parry McCluer v George Wythe

    3:06 4th quarter PM 42 GW 31
  10. I

    PM vs Narrows

    Blues come out firing in 3rd quarter. Hamilton drains some big 3's and now all tied at 34.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida