Recent content by IM4DMTES

  1. I

    3A West Predictions - First Round

    Ready for round two predictions
  2. I

    Big South in 3A playoff

    Gotta get over the mountain.
  3. I

    Kings Mountain

    Yeah.....it was by 24
  4. I

    Kings Mountain @ Crest

    No conference championship for Zanders or the Hollifields, we did it without you.
  5. I

    Kings Mountain @ Crest

    3A More than likely.
  6. I

    KM AT ASHBROOK

    Ashnrook won JV game
  7. I

    KM AT ASHBROOK

    Heard backup John Harmon Melton has a broken jaw. Unsure about Wade.
  8. I

    Hunter Huss at Clover

    Go Blue Eagles!
  9. I

    Any teams playing tonight within 40 miles of Hickory?

    Kings Mountain is hosting TCR
  10. I

    Cleveland County Football Schedules

    Seadog28......give a little more info please. Can you name the predicted losses for each of the four teams?
  11. I

    OK Bulldogs.....Tell us how you are better than KM.

    Hopefully KM shows up. The game at Forestview was sad. Seems like KM and Burns are always playing for 3rd or 4th. Maybe with a little luck, the one that wins this one will take the Chargers down this year. Really hate that Merchant isn't available for the Mountaineers this year. At East...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters