Recent content by ilovethemheels

  1. I

    2026-2027 Minutes Thread

    I really hope Nyla Brooks takes a giant leap her sophomore season. She has all the tools and all the talent to be a star and she has shown flashes during her freshman year! (probably my favorite player on the team lol) Nyla and Harpring and a healthy Reniya and the newcomers buying in to their...
  2. I

    COMMIT- SOPHIE BURROWS!

    I think she's low key underrated. I hope she thrives in our system. I totally see her and Reniya and Nyla spreading the floor for KH to drive to the hoop and finish or kick it out to one of them. I like that she's a proven talent/production in the ACC! Go Heels!
  3. I

    What's the story with Tennessee?

    Offer Big O now!!! LOL
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss
  5. 05 On3 Football Jon Sumrall calls South Carolina 'the best talent team' Florida will have played this year ahead of game