Recent content by ilovethedew

  1. I

    CPL Pick 'EM Week 8!

    Is Percy still at Clark??????????? If he is Taft better watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. I

    Today's CPL Schedule

    I hear LP is going for the Conf win vs Sullivan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. I

    Most likely to go 9-0 in regular season?

    Lincoln Park will go 9-0 this year!
  4. I

    CPS schedules

    no coach! not when I just made my return back to CPS football! good luck coach
  5. I

    Elk Grove Head Coach- Opening

    well I know where i am putting in my resume
  6. I

    New CPS Conferences and Schedules?

    not being rude at all. we all prefer what we like. it is 2023 lol
  7. I

    New CPS Conferences and Schedules?

    this guy is back in CPS. I took some time in the Burbs and now I am back coaching some CPS football.
  8. I

    Simeon

    WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simeon needs a coach??? sigh me up lol
  9. I

    DGS @ Palatine

    Be ready for a Mustang upset then. LFG
  10. I

    Thursday? Must be CPL Pick 'EM!!

    Someone go check on @Coach Percy. I am worried about him.
  11. I

    Thursday? Must be CPL Pick 'EM!!

    @Coach Percy How was the game???????????????????????????? What happened???????????????
  12. I

    New CPL Conference Alignment

    You're too nice coach but I know you guys are gonna run CPS this year!!!!!
  13. I

    New CPL Conference Alignment

    9-0 coach!!! you got this. good luck next season
  14. I

    New CPL Conference Alignment

    Disagree. Great field. Young made the correct choice. Willowbrook has a nice field. Coached there last year in a rainstorm.....but nothing beats a night out at Rocken....You can get good eats, and good Thursday night action, plus for Willowbrook, it's closer than going to WY and sitting in...
  15. I

    New CPL Conference Alignment

    I disagree. Rockne is the greatest stadium ever.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar