Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Hot
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Recent content by Ilovesarah77
Members
Ilovesarah77
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
Good afternoon. I hope you are well. I am a sales manager at Freedom Honda in Sumter. I would...
Good afternoon. I hope you are well. I am a sales manager at Freedom Honda in Sumter. I would love to help you in your car buying search. Thanks.
Ilovesarah77
Profile post
Jul 18, 2023
I
National Anthem
Extreme ignorance? Why because they don't think the same way as you do? Great way of thinking!
Ilovesarah77
Post #50
Jan 17, 2023
Forum:
Fighting Gamecocks Forum
I
National Anthem
So everyone who does not stand for the NA is a victim? I love your thinking!
Ilovesarah77
Post #49
Jan 17, 2023
Forum:
Fighting Gamecocks Forum
I
If Rattler and Wells haven't decided by now..................
So good bye because you feel they are taking too long to make a decision that will affect them for the rest of their lives? I am sure they have you to think about! I am sure Coach Beamer feels the same way as you do. NOT!
Ilovesarah77
Post #7
Jan 4, 2023
Forum:
Fighting Gamecocks Forum
I
Tentatively, I'm planning on taking my family of 4 to the bowl game. However....
Very well said. Say it louder for the people in the back of the room!
Ilovesarah77
Post #14
Dec 6, 2022
Forum:
Fighting Gamecocks Forum
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
03
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
04
On3 Football
Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Members
Ilovesarah77
Top
Bottom