Recent content by ILoveBeans

  1. I

    Good topic from 24/7 - which rival player has gotten under your skin the most?...

    Good topic from 24/7 - which rival player has gotten under your skin the most?...
  2. I

    OT: Good local eats in Gulfport/Biloxi? Gotta be down there this weekend...

    La Bakery in Biloxi. Great Vietnamese poboys really cheap. Good for lunch.
  3. I

    Who had Liz Taylor in the Death pool?

    I have been playing Morley Safer for the last 10 years. He is going to live for freaking ever!!
  4. I

    Question re: practice round tix to The Masters.

    A buddy and me have been entering for the last 5 years and neither has been drawn for anything. Don't know if this is normal or just our crappy luck
  5. I

    Say something nice about dawgstudent.........................

    Given me something to do during work hours Slackassku
  6. I

    Jackson Metro Area residents- the stack is shutdown...

    Took me over 3 1/2 hours to get from downtown Jackson to Brandon (3:30 pm to 7:00 pm) and after getting home and seeing the news, I felt damn lucky.
  7. I

    Is it possible to download a prgram from my DirecTV DVR?

    And could never get it to work. I finally had to go buy a DVD player/recorder and do it that way. If you happen to figure it out please share.
  8. I

    Direct TV or Dish? Thoughts...GO.

    I have been with Direct for about 10 years. IMO, their customer service has never been poorer than it is now.
  9. I

    For the Who Dats

    Thanks for that post. That is exactly what I have been looking for.
  10. I

    Great thread about Dixon on 49er's board, link inside.....

    If you notice he could not wait to get on that board to let them know that Dixon fumbles
  11. I

    B'Ham News on Bama's "12" national championships.

    is quoted as saying about our 1940 team that beat Georgetown in the 1941 Orange Bowl, "Mississippi State reigns as undisputed king of football in the Deep South. State's 13-0 trouncing of Alabama and subsequent acceptance of an Orange Bowl bid eliminated any doubt that the Maroons were gridiron...
  12. I

    If you're Sean Payton, do you ....

    definitely a crap shoot. especially when their problem for the last couple of games has been playing for 4 quarters. definitely do not want to play everyone for the whole game
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia