Recent content by Illinois-hawk1

  1. I

    HS Recruiting News

    I never said anything about his wrestling but good try✌️
  2. I

    HS Recruiting News

    Obviously you don’t ignore me i wasn’t wrong and his mom is just as bad as Ferraris
  3. I

    HS Recruiting News

    Bump👍
  4. I

    Reason for optimism

    Hmmm, I think I said that and was basically laughed at 🤷‍♂️
  5. I

    HS Recruiting News

    BT moved because im sure he would have been ineligible because of the doc b situation. And yes you are getting another Ferrari type family 🤷‍♂️
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters