Recent content by illininutt

  1. I

    Congrats Fighting Illini!!!

    This win makes up for the Pack beating the Bears in Chicago. If Illinois can beat Wisconsin the Bears can best the Saints. Is "Teddy BridgeIsOut" really the qb for NO? I thought he died of old age back in 1986!?
  2. I

    Playoffs week 2- Who get's exposed?

    LWE should be outlawed! Lot of weird stuff as to who plays at east and who plays at Central/West. Beating HF as they did...they could give Illinois a good game! AND... East will have a great hoops team also! Should be looked into?!
  3. I

    Question,why is lovie smith still coaching,he's robbing the Illini nation.

    Lovie Shack makes too much $$$$ to let go! Illinois still owes Mike White till 2021. At 70 years old I could start at OLB....and I never played organized football! If I played....they would have to make tripping legal!
  4. I

    LWE Top 5 of all time?

    I have been an Illini fan since the middle 50's. I grew up in Milford. The school is sooo small they play 8-man a side football in high school. In a league with several other small schools. Have THEIR own playoffs.
  5. I

    LWE Talk

    LWE may be one of the greatest high school football teams in Illinois football history!! Moving kids from LWN has made this team even stronger. What they did to HF was unheard of! And last week.....FORGET IT!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida