Recent content by illinimike

  1. I

    News today

    Next he will post what Cynical Publius thinks about the whole thing.
  2. I

    News today

    Yeah, what an embarrassment. Unbelievable.
  3. I

    News today

    It was open when this thing started 7(!) months ago though.
  4. I

    News today

    No I'm waiting to hear what the Russians say to finalize my decision.
  5. I

    News today

    One has to wonder how this got into your feed. Anything you'd like to share with the class?
  6. I

    News today

    It cannot be overstated that the perception that he doesn't care is probably his biggest single issue (and there are a lot of them). There is a reason they call things "politically correct". The loss of that whole facade, shallow as it may be, is going to make this thing ugly as hell in a bit...
  7. I

    News today

    I think Gun Eaglefreedom needs to go on a solo mission.
  8. I

    News today

    Short term pain for long term gain remember...
  9. I

    News today

    Ahhh, the perks of having a brain-dead base. Free money!
  10. I

    News today

    Both sides deserve to lose.... truly not much of a choice.
  11. I

    News today

    Well at least we know the folks on here aren't agents of the DOW.
  12. I

    News today

    I agree, it really is sad. But has it really been that out of the ordinary? LOL
  13. I

    News today

    Shockingly not enough attention has been given to this here, but we do have a large crisis in the W, as well as severe arctic temperatures. Here's what DOW employed Jennica Pounds (Data Republican) said: "It's not okay when the Deep State sets you up to commit a crime." I just can't believe...
  14. I

    News today

    We are no longer discussing Iran. Lol
  15. I

    News today

    I didn’t take it but also don’t consider myself a hero for it. Can’t lump in all the covid unvaxxed with TJ!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'