Recent content by ILisBest

  1. I

    News today

    It is nice to have an administration that cares about the details. They need to keep this up!
  2. I

    News today

    The commie went into hiding since the story broke about his "fiscally beneficial" DEI relationship?
  3. I

    News today

    Unlike the crazies on the other side, there are numerous good options. Kudos to Trump for making him SOS. The best I have ever seen. I am sure Kamala would have picked a similar one :ROFLMAO::p
  4. I

    News today

    Loons
  5. I

    News today

    Not a great look for Illinois, Cali and NY.
  6. I

    News today

  7. I

    News today

    Just a horrible group to bring into the US. Not a lot of good there. Too many scammers, criminals and do nothings.
  8. I

    News today

    The union leadership should be replaced.
  9. I

    News today

  10. I

    News today

    It is entertaining watching you ignore evidence. The very definition of a dimwit. This would give it away for most: bio notes climate activism as a personal interest
  11. I

    News today

    Ted!!!
  12. I

    News today

    The irony is fantastic here! You accuse me of being partisan while you ignore the actual company info while posting something written by these partisan academia nuts. The authors are: Thomas J.P. Hersbach — Policy Fellow at the Stanford Woods Institute and a scientist at SLAC National...
  13. I

    News today

    So, you take the word of leftwing academia over the actual companies? Smart!
  14. I

    News today

    Dude the bold face (from both companies) flies totally in the face of your point or shows you to be an outright liar. You can pick it. Kudos Stoned!
  15. I

    News today

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football College GameDay moving indoors to Alabama's Coleman Coliseum ahead of tropical storm
  5. 05 On3 Football Bryce Young tapped as ESPN College GameDay guest picker for Alabama vs. Georgia