Recent content by ILHawksFan1

  1. I

    Ben Kueter

    Here are the ranked D1 guys from AWA this year.
  2. I

    Painful

    So does Bob’s support Hawkeye wrestling or the Brands? Seems like many assume the Bob money train would dry up if the Brands brothers are no longer the coaches. Would it though?
  3. I

    The Next Coach recaps Iowa-Minnesota

    I have a friend who had a double lung transplant in his early 40s. Was not in good shape before, overweight, not a healthy eater, definitely not an athlete. That was 20 years ago and he is still doing well.
  4. I

    Painful

    Ben Askren. Would fundamentally change the way the program wrestles and even more importantly, recruits.
  5. I

    Nate Jesuroga back to wrestling?

    You can also get a command nomination from your military commander for those currently serving. A political nomination isn’t the only route.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set