Recent content by ijones

  1. I

    Mercy Rule reduced to 35 points

    How does this hurt reserves. When you get to 35 they go in and play. this goes into character of coach. I wish the Running clock would start immediately. Why wait til 2nd half. Some players are practice players and some are Friday night Players. Not saying they don't deserve to play but if they...
  2. I

    Charlotte Catholic and Cardinal Gibbons 6A

    Yes but we are talking football here not other sports. Yes I know that Nchsaa had Cardinal gibbons move up a classification in volleyball because they won every year in 3a. Southern wake academy that went to 1a final in basketball has an advertisement for free tuition for students. I mean all...
  3. I

    Charlotte Catholic and Cardinal Gibbons 6A

    When is the last time catholic and gibbons won state titles and it's not like they are playing for titles every year
  4. I

    My realignment proposal

    Schools supposed to get draft on Wednesday.
  5. I

    My realignment proposal

    Proposal from State will come out this Wednesday
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade