Recent content by iheartrambo

  1. I

    Why Do You Think dUKe Will Beat Wisconsin?

    Why do you capitalize the UK in Duke? Just curious.
  2. I

    What's the situation/delay with UNC?

    Report isn't due out yet, slow down.
  3. I

    No way we go undefeated

    God please let that not be sarcasm. We could stop and play freeze tag while the other team was on offense and we'd be top 20.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports updates quarterback power rankings after Week 4 of college football