Recent content by iheartcarolina

  1. I

    The McRib Returns

    I got 3 this time, because the one time I bought 5 of them, I learned that 4 was too many. For a limited time only . . .
  2. I

    Pro Rasslin

    this is awesome!
  3. I

    Songs that are forever linked to movies/actors

    INCOMING WELL ACTUALLY Echo & The Bunnymen cover The Doors song
  4. I

    Pro Rasslin

    Looked like ticket sales were pretty strong, so there could be more of these 2-night productions in the future.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the most-watched games of the 2026 season