Recent content by IH8BlueDevilsandUNcheat

  1. I

    Acaden Lewis de-commits

    anyone but lewis ...
  2. I

    JQ comparison - Jason Parker?

    I would love to have Chris Webber clone, esp in Mark's offence ...
  3. I

    Saturday night games

    Bama is not "new blood" lol ... just another FB school with dreams
  4. I

    Saturday night games

    the 2025 basketball season is over, who gives a big **** from here on out?
  5. I

    ***Official Cats vs Vols Sweet Sixteen Thread***

    Its Tennessee so both teams season ends tonight
  6. I

    All the pressure on Tennessee

    Brea is due for one of those, ( from three of course ) seven out of eight or eight out of ten games...
  7. I

    Time for Pitino to retire.

    anyone outcoached by Cow, should hang it up...
  8. I

    Cal advances to sweet sixteen

    Cal always has a talent advantage over every team not Duke... His first 5 years here were awesome, but I would rather have Pitino's UK style of basketball over his every day all day and every Sunday that ever was ...
  9. I

    Cal advances to sweet sixteen

    It would have been another full team of freshman, and one of them was 16 years old.
  10. I

    Hey Jimmy Dykes, without UK, the SEC Tournament is a GHOST TOWN!!!!

    I stop watching and following the SEC/NCAA tournament, the second were out.
  11. I

    This Team Is Cooked

    We were having a really good season, until a couple guys got a few boo boo's and decided to miss half the season.
  12. I

    Travis Perry

    He needs to get back in the gym and work on that three point shot.
  13. I

    Nate Ament Fanstake

    I hope he goes else where ....
  14. I

    Joe Lindsay is downright criminal

    college sports, is pretty much = to figure skating ... the Judges decide who wins ....
  15. I

    Arkansas

    Z is really good on offense, but Williams flat out abused him in the paint.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set