Recent content by IgorStL

  1. I

    StL @ Dunlap

    Yes, we host ESL
  2. I

    StL @ Dunlap

    28-14 Final
  3. I

    StL @ Dunlap

    28-14 2:42 left
  4. I

    StL @ Dunlap

    StL stops Dunlap on 4th down inside the 10. Then Corey Les busts one for 80 yds, then finished the drive with a TD. 28-7 StL 542 left 4Q
  5. I

    StL @ Dunlap

    21-7 1 min left 3Q
  6. I

    StL @ Dunlap

    Pick 6 by StL
  7. I

    StL @ Dunlap

    14-7 StL 130 min left 3Q
  8. I

    StL @ Dunlap

    StL 7 Dunlap 0 Half
  9. I

    StL @ Dunlap

    7-0 StL 4 mins left 2Q
  10. I

    My Round 2 coverage plans

    Any update on the Crete Monee vs Dunlap game? Ihsa site not updating that one.
  11. I

    StL 49 Oak Lawn 19 F

    35 - 6 StL 846 left 2Q
  12. I

    StL 49 Oak Lawn 19 F

    28 - 6 StL end 1Q
  13. I

    StL 49 Oak Lawn 19 F

    21 - 6 50 seconds left 1Q
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set