Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
New
McMurphy's AP Ballot
CFB Scores
HSFB Scores
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive
Recent content by ignazio
Members
ignazio
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
What High Schools don’t have football but probably should?
Northridge. Good chance they will with the new campus.
ignazio
Post #29
May 27, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Rita's Papal Privilege
Leo XIV attended the Augustinian seminary in Olympia Fields for high school. But his mother was the librarian at Mendel.
ignazio
Post #6
May 9, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Obscure sports stats
ignazio
Post #58
Feb 22, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Obscure sports stats
What about this guy?
ignazio
Post #32
Feb 18, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Obscure sports stats
From 1967 to 1973 the Bears kickers (Mac Percival and Bobby Joe Green) were both from Vernon, Texas (pop 11,002).
ignazio
Post #9
Feb 16, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
L E O
ignazio
Thread
Jan 21, 2025
Replies: 5
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Question for CCL guys
John Wooden is a fraud. He knew Sam Gilbert was paying his players. All those titles should be vacated.
ignazio
Post #9
Jan 12, 2025
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Merry Christmas, Edgyville!
Merry Christmas to all! Multiplied on non-multiplied alike!
ignazio
Post #2
Dec 25, 2024
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Contact days cut and ejection rule changed
I believe the terminology is “disqualification” not “ejection” thus the rule is null and void. The term ejection does not appear in the NFHS rules. #privateschool #IQmultiplier
ignazio
Post #11
Dec 18, 2024
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Evanston HC opening
He’s made his way around.
ignazio
Post #37
Dec 17, 2024
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Public School Advantages
Private schools have not finished first or second in either boys or girls bowling in IHSA history.
ignazio
Post #142
Dec 9, 2024
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Saturday, December 7 . . . Entrance Exam Day!
ignazio
Thread
Dec 6, 2024
Replies: 1
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
What's the 411 on Chicago Christian?
Nonsense. I have it on good authority that as a private school your success comes only at the ability to recruit elite players.
ignazio
Post #13
Dec 3, 2024
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
The old private/public debate! jeez. still. EASY FIX.
LA beat an LWE transfer qb, then a Bollingbrook transfer qb to face York.
ignazio
Post #44
Dec 2, 2024
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
I
Another Problem
Kickoff time: 09:02 PM End of Game: 11:37 PM Total elapsed: 02:34 The 7A game took nearly an hour longer to complete than the 8A game.
ignazio
Post #9
Dec 1, 2024
Forum:
Edgy's Lost His Mind Free Football Board
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
02
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
03
On3 Football
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
04
On3 Football
Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
05
On3 Football
Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive
Members
ignazio
Top
Bottom