Recent content by Ifr4phun

  1. I

    I'm looking for one Central Ark ticket for tonight's basketball game. Please text me at...

    I'm looking for one Central Ark ticket for tonight's basketball game. Please text me at 785-282-8198 if you have an individual ticket for sale. thanks
  2. I

    is your ticket for tonight still available? is it a mobile transfer ticket? I'd be interested...

    is your ticket for tonight still available? is it a mobile transfer ticket? I'd be interested if so. I'm thinking about going to Central Ark game tonight. Thanks Please text me at 785-282-8198
  3. I

    Thinking about going tonight. Would you sell 1 ticket for $10? If not I understand. Thanks...

    Thinking about going tonight. Would you sell 1 ticket for $10? If not I understand. Thanks. Please text me at 785-282-8198. I'll keep looking in case that doesn't work for you.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating