Recent content by IFNIF1

  1. I

    All I want for Christmas for my team is...

    What? I can’t hear you! Longing for “Its Friday night in Frankfort”.Its about the game.
  2. I

    Consecutive playoff appearances!

    They lost kids to LWC and got some from LWN. LWE record before "cpmbining" was 140;37.
  3. I

    Consecutive playoff appearances!

    2001. Beat Bishop Mac in game one. Lost to Conant in first round
  4. I

    Consecutive playoff appearances!

    This is 19 for the Griffins.
  5. I

    Large games Friday / Saturday

    Is LWW aware of this?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'