Recent content by idog

  1. I

    Divinity

    That’s a lot broader scope than you may think. i.e. Pres Church of USA (PCUSA) = looking into allowing its homosexual pastors to be in multiple non married relationships at once Pres Church of America (PCA) = homosexuality is a sin 6Pack Church of America = wants to believe our program’s...
  2. I

    Anybody else use french or catalina dressing with pizza?

    Has to be the Kraft Catalina… You’re welcome, coast rat
  3. I

    The anti-Ai thread. Deer hunting

    you'll get the idea here. i move my tether up so high that i have to hang upside down to reach down and grab my step to move it. then it takes less moves to get to my final height.
  4. I

    The anti-Ai thread. Deer hunting

    i don't like the comfort of the small saddles but i like this one bc it's basically a hammock and the guy that owns the company is easy to work with. you can synch it down into a small saddle or pull it up over your head and take a nap...
  5. I

    Mississippi's pharmacies

    Just google “PBM reform Mississippi”. The problem is big pharma and PBM’s have really deep pockets and our legislators are tired of hearing about it. Ultimately they are mostly in the pockets of the PBM’s. Pharmacists lost this game a long time ago when the majority of them sold out to work...
  6. I

    Nolan Wells - Interview with his close friend

    same with my son who just finished his freshman year at State rooming with a friend who is black. my biggest beef with this situation is that it is creating more racisim within this young generation that did not exist prior to this event. some of the black community has taken hold of the...
  7. I

    MSU recruiting…

    it's not academic standards, it's the volume of competition applying for limited spots in the program. an engineering degree from State is not second rate. Re: recruiting students my son is a rising soph at State and has friends from oxford, baton rouge, etc. State's environment is down to...
  8. I

    Now that kickball is over….,

    Argentina’s round of 32 game was only viewed by 2.7 billion (yeah… with a B). So let’s keep acting like soccer is a somehow less significant than American football or baseball. Sure…
  9. I

    Jeff Simmons gets his pay day

    Three of the top ten paid non-QB NFL players are bulldogs. #1 I believe is Charles Cross.
  10. I

    Messi with a hat trick in Argentina’s WC opener

    Let’s compare apples to apples. You're comparing a first round, nom-elimination group game for the USA versus Paraguay versus a Super Bowl. A quick glance shows 1.5 billion (global) for the 2022 final and about 30 million domestically. Global viewership for the Super Bowl may be as high as 200...
  11. I

    World Cup.. I don't care what anybody says...

    Can we just pin an “ I hate soccer” thread at the top so everyone here who is intimidated about their sport being inferior to soccer can share their feelings in one place? Note: I’m not saying your sport IS inferior. I am saying you’re acting like you have an inferiority complex.
  12. I

    Auburn hosted an exhibition game between Argentina and Iceland.

    my son went with a friend and his parents. they said Auburn was not prepared and that parking/traffic was an absolute nightmare. it took them until 430AM to get back to the coast. still, my son couldn't stop talking about watching Messi. he'll get to tell his grandkids he saw Messi play...
  13. I

    USA soccer post.

    FIFA has tried to publicly defend ticket prices. It’s silly. I’m going to a second round game in KC. Our seats are in the upper deck on the 40 and are $235/ticket. We were selected in the wraffle. We will get to see the 1 seed from the Portugal/Columbia group though. The US looked good...
  14. I

    USMNT roster thoughts?

    Luna can’t hang against legit international competition. Our forwards are in good form. I’m not worried about our keeper situation. We need our midfield to be world class to be competitive. There’s a decent chance we get out of the group. It all comes down to the first game vs Paraguay. I...
  15. I

    OT: Looks like you should work in medicine

    Maybe you can call a phd buddy to save your life, vision, etc when it’s on the line? Your opinion will change eventually…
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'