Recent content by Idiocracy9090

  1. I

    Trinity Job

    GHumble, how did you get "hatred of the bulldog community" from my post??? You are right. They have not DONE anything to me. I was speaking to Dimes about his opinions. The only thing that could remotely be toward the Bulldog community is the good luck statement. I do in fact wish you luck...
  2. I

    Trinity Job

    Hey Dimes04, How does that foot taste? You sure got that thing lodged in there deep. Sounds like you should probably stop talking about the subject. Seems like you think your two cents is worth ten there Dimes. Everyone in the state knows that Trinity is a basketball school. They don't know...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida