Recent content by IdaCat

  1. I

    Should be working now

    Test
  2. I

    Pope is an ELITE Coach

    Don't doubt Pope
  3. I

    *UK vs Gonzaga Game Thread*

    YES!!!
  4. I

    *UK vs Gonzaga Game Thread*

    We can do this!
  5. I

    <<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

    Been a while since I cared about a game this much.
  6. I

    <<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

    Let's DO IT!!!!!!!
  7. I

    Some of you guys give up way to easy

    OP, you could pump imaginary water out of an active erupting volcano, drink the molten lava, and pretend it's refreshing.
  8. I

    9-15 season for basketball - your thoughts?

    Edit your title. This ****-show deserves the true 9-16 record thrown in their face.
  9. I

    Just Between You and I

    WTH does the 2nd Amendment have to do with kneeling?
  10. I

    Our Schools, Work, Dining, Shopping, Travel...

    Covid, my ***. I've been sick of this OAD ******** for years. Between it and rampant NCAA corruption, my enthusiasm has been drained. I used to never miss a game. I lived and died with this team. Now I never watch, except for maybe occasional highlights (lowlights?). But this year, I've seen...
  11. I

    Crowdfunding Cal’s buyout

    Save your money. You're going to need it. Let Brainfart figure out how to pay for his FU.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith ready to bring Ohio State a national championship after breaking touchdown record
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith sets Ohio State career receiving touchdown record vs. Iowa