Recent content by icrashm

  1. I

    Way to Stay classy Carolina fans.....

    I'd have to go with Dennis Scott of Georgia Tech back in the day. Google Lethal Weapon 3. It looked like everything he threw up was going in.
  2. I

    Baker’s PT and Note to Mods

    I think Michael Jordan won two NPOY's averaging about 15 pts. a game.
  3. I

    Where does this rank in comebacks?

    I do. If the three point shot had been effect then, they would have won in regulation. Walter Davis's shot to tie the game was from near half court.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  5. 05 On3 Football James Franklin explains taking Penn State transfers at Virginia Tech: 'They want to know what they're committing to'