Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Hot
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington
Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff
Recent content by ICHerky
Members
ICHerky
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
tOSU vrs Indiana spread fwiw as of 5:20 AM Saturday
I don’t see Indiana staying within two touchdowns. OSU is another level.
ICHerky
Post #5
Dec 5, 2025
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
How tall and fast is Hecklinski? Brown didnt look very quick; is it better to have Grono skip the bowl game?
I’d love to see Heck start the bowl game. Won’t happen but I’m all for it.
ICHerky
Post #2
Nov 16, 2025
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
If the CFP Committee takes 3 (or 4) teams from the B1G....
I hope we get to find out!
ICHerky
Post #131
Oct 26, 2025
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
Major Hoople's Week 5 Big Ten Predictions...
Hey, nothing wrong with going 5-1. You got the Hawk game wrong 😎 Which game did you miss last week?
ICHerky
Post #2
Sep 24, 2025
Forum:
Iowa Football
I
Tickets for Sale
They are definitely much lower priced than what you could ask so kudos to you.
ICHerky
Post #7
Aug 18, 2025
Forum:
Iowa Football
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
03
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
04
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington
05
On3 Football
Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff
Members
ICHerky
Top
Bottom