Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
Recent content by ichawks
Members
ichawks
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
I
OSU at Iowa
Your guy at 125 was stalling big time on his back. 😂
ichawks
Post #47
Feb 19, 2023
Forum:
34 and counting
I
Nice job cats!
ichawks
Thread
Dec 4, 2022
Replies: 13
Forum:
Wildcat Basketball Board
I
Ioa minus 10, O/U 40.5
Purdue and Wisconsin offenses are mediocre, Iowa's offense is disgustingly unwatchable. There's not a single big time playmaker on this team.
ichawks
Post #6
Nov 1, 2021
Forum:
FloridAlum Memorial Football Board
I
Second-half thread for Iowa vs. NU
Without Tyler Cook.
ichawks
Post #34
Jan 9, 2019
Forum:
Wildcat Basketball Board
I
You guys are getting jobbed
ichawks
Thread
Mar 18, 2017
Replies: 3
Forum:
Wildcat Basketball Board
I
Official first-half thread
Premature ejac? Tennessee's defense looks exhausted. Pussies.
ichawks
Post #84
Jan 1, 2016
Forum:
FloridAlum Memorial Football Board
I
Official first-half thread
Love your coaches game plan. Stay with the power game and don't panic.
ichawks
Post #81
Jan 1, 2016
Forum:
FloridAlum Memorial Football Board
I
Official first-half thread
Defense playing lights out! Go Cats!
ichawks
Post #22
Jan 1, 2016
Forum:
FloridAlum Memorial Football Board
I
Conference Title Game Prediction Thread
Didn't Nebraska put 38 on MSU but Iowa won't score more than 10? I think your overestimating MSU or underestimating Iowa.
ichawks
Post #11
Dec 4, 2015
Forum:
FloridAlum Memorial Football Board
I
NU vs. Iowa Prediction Thread
Rudock is a ***** and not of the cat variety.
ichawks
Post #13
Oct 15, 2015
Forum:
FloridAlum Memorial Football Board
I
Hats off to Notre Dame
Notre Dame lost by 30 to Duke.
ichawks
Post #35
Mar 28, 2015
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
02
College Football Playoff
How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
03
On3 Football
Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
04
On3 Football
Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
05
On3 Football
Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
Members
ichawks
Top
Bottom