Recent content by IceColdBeer

  1. I

    ***Miss St /Kentucky Game Thread***

    Your handle is offensive.
  2. I

    Vanderbilt?

    Bash? Not even close. Vanderbilt can challenge people on defense better and has a higher motor. We need them both.
  3. I

    Vanderbilt?

    Vanderbilt will give us so much more than Washington over time.
  4. I

    Vanderbilt?

    Green needs to get back to normal if we are gonna do anything going forward.
  5. I

    ***Miss St /Kentucky Game Thread***

    Is Green out again?
  6. I

    Wishing For A Good Game Tonight

    Dan Mullen, he gone. Ouch.
  7. I

    Kansas at OU

    BOOM! Game over.
  8. I

    Kansas at OU

    HACKABUIKE
  9. I

    Coach Cal has made a “tweak”

    His tweeks can really work wonders. I believe the one he did with Randle got us rolling.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith draws comparison to Randy Moss: 'He can strike the fear of God in you'